The Midlands Mentoring Partnership (MMP) was created in August 1999 as a Nebraska 501(c)3 non-profit to improve the number and quality of mentoring programs available to local youth. MMP is a public/private organization that receives funding support from Building Bright Futures and the City of Omaha. The Midlands Mentoring Partnership is made up of Partner Member organizations, Candidacy Member organizations, and Friends of MMP.
The goals of the Midlands Mentoring Partnership include the following:
- Promote awareness and build the youth mentoring movement as not just nice, but necessary.
- Address underserved populations and communities to increase the number and quality of mentoring relationships
- Increase the awareness and practice of mentoring standards in the community
- Increase Collaboration between mentoring agencies–connect resources for mentoring organizations
- Raise the discussion level about data collection & evaluation to new heights
Please click here to view the MMP video.