About Midlands mentoring partnership to improve the blue collar work skills in roofing
When it comes to Midlands Mentoring Partnership (MMP), it was made in August 1999 as the nonprofit Nebraska 501(c) to improve the quality and number of mentoring programs available to the local youth generation people. It is actually a wonderful private or public organization that teaches and encourages the local, new generation individuals to become skilled persons in the blue-collar work in roofing. Such organization actually receives the funding help from the private foundations and the local government. This MMP is created by the Partner Member Organizations, Friends of MMP, and Candidacy Member Organization.
Mentor of MMP:
Midlands Mentoring Partnership is marking the mentoring program every month by launching the new mission and name. It now has Nebraska as a mentor, and this organization started in 1999, intending to enhance mentoring in Omaha by carrying together companies across the city. Currently, this mentor Nebraska will have a partnership with the various kinds of programs across the state. It is still a non-profit independent organization, but it is also affiliated with this mentoring partnership. You can now see this current mentor’s new brand and logo, and both these things reflect the affiliation. Deborah Neary, an executive director, said that there is an increasing need for roofing-related mentoring across Nebraska. The new mentors actually provide roofing-related education and mentoring programs to thousands of interested individuals who want to learn the different kinds of roofing methods, techniques, and skills.
Other significant factors about MMP:
- The mentors in Midlands Mentoring Partnership (MMP) have a huge range of roofing-related resources as per individual requirements.
- At the same time, they also give you various organizations which might fit what you are looking for.
- This MMP also helped Sorrell gets involved with the partnership for kids.
- The mentor Nebraska also helps to match more mentors with the roofing-related programs to ensure the match is highly successful and offers the related resources.
- They are supporting the youth of the city to become skilled and professional roofing experts in the future.
- Neary and Sorrell are both experienced and expert mentors with wonderful roofing skills and technical knowledge. They will actually positively share their experiences.
- Getting involved in such kinds of roofing-related mentoring is really easy. These mentors will understand the needs of the students and teach the related roofing skills on their official website.
The students or any other individuals interested in roofing system education can directly visit their official website mmpomaha.org using your computer or mobile device for more information. At the same time, you can also get immediate help or advice from the expert tutors or mentors through the given toll-free telephone number or email id shown on this website.